Milk replacer in powder form for lambs
- OVIMILK 1 is a milk replacer for lambs from the second day (in addition to colostrum) until weaning (6 - 7 weeks).
- This soured milk replacer feed in powder form contains 50% skimmed milk powder.
- In case of litters of more than two lambs, it is recommended to raise the additional lambs at the lamb bar with OVIMILK 1, especially with ewes with less milk production or if the lambs are rather unequal in weight.
OVIGRAN 2 pellet
High-energy growth pellet from 3 weeks
- OVIGRAN 2 pellet is a complementary feed for both breeding and meat lambs from the age of 3 weeks to 1 year old.
- This high-energy pellet can be provided to lambs from an age of three weeks until one year.
- The high energy content ensures that lambs grow quickly and makes them ready for slaughter at a young age.
185 Allround mix
Universal mix for the growth and sustenance of lambs and sheep
- A high-quality and appetizing mix of vitamin-rich pellets and flakes of raw materials (corn and barley)
- The addition of carob, molasses and spelt ensures that this mix is very appetizing for sheep as well as for young lambs specifically
- The choice of raw materials is made with the goal of a quick absorption of the feed, maximum digestibility and maximum rumen development in young lambs
- Ideal as an appetizing feed supplement in all seasons, for all sheep breeds and for all ages 20 kg
85 Growth pellets
High-protein pellets for strong growth of slaughter lambs
- Small pellets (3 mm) that are digested quickly by small lambs
- Ensure the optimal juvenile growth of young slaughter lambs thanks to
- high-quality proteins (amino acids)
- With essential oils for healthy intestinal flora and a safe start
- Safe feed that prevents kidney stones 25 kg
88 Mix for slaughter lambs
High-energy mix for well-meated slaughter lambs
- Appetizing mix for an optimal fattening phase of slaughter lambs
- This mix is also ideal for retired ewes, (older) slaughter sheep or rams at pasture to fatten them up in a short period of time ready for slaughter.
- 25 kg